feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Victoria Silvsted Upskirt and See-Through Panty

So I was saying to myself the other day that its been a long time since I have seen new Victoria Silvstedt upskirt pussy pictures. Well well, what do we have here? Why it's a Victoria Silvstedt upskirt moment. But, what's that? Oh my, her thong panties are completely see-through... Not going to get much protection from the paparazzi's flash bulbs there. Of course, that's probably just what Victoria Silvstedt wants. I mean, you don't really have to spread your legs that wide just to get out of a car, now do you? But you do have to spread your legs if you want a little more attention than usual. Brilliant move Victoria. By the way, her vagina region is shaved with some hair on top.

No comments: