feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Christina Augilera Completely Naked Showing Off Her Big Tities



A revealing picture of Christina Aguilera has surfaced on the web, so this picture of Christina Aguilera naked is making its rounds all over the net today. Where this Christina Aguilera nude picture came from, or how old it is? But I know I've never seen it before, and that makes it new to me. Also, I don't think I should really need a reason to post pictures of Christina Aguilera naked body. The photo – which shows the singer in her younger days sitting stark naked on a barrel in just a headscarf, high heels and hooped earrings - is a stunning image. I believe the picture was taken by David Lachapelle for September 2004 issue of Interview magazine, but other than that, I'm at a loss. Not that it matters. You know she's naked, right? I guess some one leaked a clear lite version of the shadowy picture they published in the magazine.

No comments: