feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Mary Louise Parker Topless Nude

It's a pretty short scene, but you do get to see Mary Louise Parker naked in the tub. Also, the guy in the scene says "I can see your boobies," which is pretty much exactly what I was thinking. Anyway, I guess it's time to catch up, and download me some bittorrents. Or maybe I'll just wait till the start of Season 5.Mary-Louise Parker (born August 2, 1964 in Fort Jackson, South Carolina, USA) is an American Tony-, Emmy - and Golden Globe-winning actress. Some of her better known works include Fried Green Tomatoes, Boys on the Side, Proof, The West Wing, Angels in America, and her current role on Showtime's television series Weeds portraying Nancy Botwin.

No comments: