feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Rose McGowan - Pokie Nips with Samuel

I do not pretend to be omniscient. So let us assume that ’s boyfriend’s name is Samuel. If that’s the case, I suspect that on the morning these photos were taken, she was thinking the following while getting dressed

Oooh, goodie. I get to go out shopping with Samuel today. He hates shopping, but the relationship is still relatively new and so he is still trying to keep me happy. I know he really doesn’t want to go with me, so to reward him, I think I’ll wear this clingy long-sleeved shirt with no bra. Nobody really knows where I’m at or where I’m going, so we probably won’t run into any photographers or fans. So my pokies should be relatively safe from the nation tabloids. And by the time we get back home, Samuel will be so worked up from staring at my nips, I can probably get him to wash my car.

No comments: